Monday, 6 June 2011

Yay I got me clogs!


well,well,well, indecisive me finally bought some clogs...



if you read my previous clog post you know that I was concerned about practicality and heel height, well having spent many hours perusing the Lotta from Stockholm website, I had a read of their blog and discovered they also had a low-heeled style in stock, 'could be the ones for me' I thought.

Anyway after a bit of a chat on the phone with the super-helpful and very friendly Lotta I decided to go for these...




and I'm very happy with my choice!

I discovered Lotta from Stockholm thanks to the wonderful Hannah at seeds and stitches - thank you!






also my daughter and I went and got her some cool new loafers for school from the fantastico kate kanzier on leather lane. we love kate kanzier mainly for the following reasons:

1. the shoes are all very stylish

2. they use minimal amounts of leather - the outer shoe is synthetic but the inner is leather-lined, we like this as we are veggies

3. they cost less than other super cool shoes - these loafers were £25






I would never have known about kate kanzier if it hadn't been for artemis russell and her always beautiful and inspiring blog junkaholique

2 comments:

  1. Love those red clogs, they are so cute! I'm also a big fan of kate kanzier... discovered her shop a couple of years ago and have been obsessed since!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sally, I'm really pleased with them too!

    ReplyDelete